Sales Position Barrie Region
Are you a driven self-starter who craves independence, freedom, and flexibility and loves to work from home? Do you want to make significant income in advertising sales with a competitive base salary plus bonuses and commissions showing an overall earning potential of $60K ++ per year with no Cap!!!? If you are, CDT is for you!
CDT is the largest Out-Of-Home (OOH) public sector advertising network in Ontario made up of both indoor and outdoor digital and static messaging and communication solutions. We are looking to add more talent to our team. If you are a service oriented and experienced sales professional with a proven and established track record of success…. then this could very well be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. You will enjoy a competitive base salary with a commendable bonus and commission structure where your earning potential is truly limitless. Your effort and commitment on a daily basis will determine how far you can go. You will also enjoy benefits, freedom, flexibility and independence to work from home on your own hours. This is an opportunity to join a refined and professional organization that has established a superior standard of excellence with all we do. Don’t hesitate… Apply NOW!!!
CURRENT EMPLOYEES ARE SAYING THIS!!!!
- “I have had the pleasure of working for CDT for over 2 years and I love it. I love having the flexibility of working from home and creating my own work schedule, while understanding I have the full support of Management and the support staff.”
- “The day-to-day culture within the company is one of mutual support and teamwork, helping each other to do our best.”
- “A great team with a wealth of experience and support. Plus, great products that continue to grow creating new opportunities in providing customer driven solutions.”
You will be responsible for all duties related to business development including cold calling, assessing needs, closing sales and building relationships, as well as servicing current clients, and working on creative messaging for client advertising.
- Establish strategic business plan to approach overall sales activity
- Identify new business prospects and industries with a research-based approach
- Generate sales among existing client accounts, including up selling and cross-selling
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with creative and admin team to ensure messaging is correct, and contract and insertion order entry is accurate.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Regular reporting to Management
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Established and proven track record of success within business development and account management
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
- Negotiation Skills, Listening Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Time Management Skills
- Take direction and guidance from senior staff and managers to learn, develop, and grow overall skill set.
- Be inquisitive, ask good questions, and be a good listener.
- Be a creative thinker, understand advertising, and marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Completion of Post-Secondary Education
- Ability to work independently, remotely, and at arm’s length.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com